Announcing the 18th DCDT International Conference: “Transition Rocks”
Please join us for the 18th Annual DCDT International Conference – “Transition Rocks” in Cleveland, Ohio, from November 6 to 8, 2014. The conference will include a number of transition related strands including transition assessment, cultural diversity, postsecondary education and employment, family involvement, and community partnerships. Over last 18 years, the International DCDT Conference has brought together secondary transition stakeholders from across the country to network and focus on research-based strategies to support youth with disabilities as they transition from school into post-school life.
Click here to register: http://www.cvent.com/d/h4qp1h/4W
Join us for a one day pre-conference event called “Increasing Employment Outcomes of Students Through Postsecondary Education”. The session will provide information on the current state of postsecondary programs for students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, both nationally and in Ohio.
Click here for the pre-conference agenda: DCDT 11.5.14 preconference agenda
A $50.00 processing charge will be required for cancellation of the conference and associated events before October 6, 2014. After October 6, 2014, no refunds will be made for the conference and events associated with the conference. Substitutions can be made at any time.
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
24 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113
$159.00 – reservations must be made by 10/5/14 for the discounted rate!
Hotel Registration Link: http://tinyurl.com/DCDT2014
Conference Registration Fees
CEC Member Fee: $320.00
Discounted Price If Registered By Monday, October 6, 2014 - $290.00
Non CEC Member Fee: $345.00
Discounted Price If Registered By Monday, October 6, 2014 - $310
Parent/Student Fee: $240.00
Discounted Price If Registered By Monday, October 6, 2014 - $215
Thursday Only RegistrationYouth (Under 18) Fee: $160.00
- CEC Member, Includes Breakfast & Reception $175.00
- CEC Non-Member, Includes Breakfast & Reception $195.00
- Youth (Under 18) One Day Only, Includes Breakfast & Reception $95.00
Friday Only Registration Fee
- CEC Member, Includes Breakfast & Lunch $175.00
- CEC Non-Member, Registration Fee, Includes Breakfast & Lunch $195.00
- Youth (Under 18) One Day Only, Includes Breakfast & Lunch $95.00
- Saturday Only, Includes Breakfast: $60.00
Session Pre-Conference Full-Day Workshop – Wednesday, November 5th
- Full Day Pre-Conference – Melinda Baird, “Legal Issues in Transition” $100.00
Pre-Conference Full-Day Workshop – November 5th
- Full Day Pre-Conference – “Think College $110.00